Monday, November 10, 2008

final assignment

Inspired by a friend’s blog, I just want to share about the topic (as u see on this blog’s title), how it really really really really (can’t even explained) affected life. Truly is.
Why can’t it be?! It will be the final key to get a bachelor degree, and to ended the ‘academic journey’, for now.

Well, let’s begin with the “negative” effects:
- Getting lazy (while u shouldn’t!). How could it be, well, I still figure it out. *sigh*
- Getting worry …and worry …and worry…
- Start to whine to everyone, about everything.
- Being over sensitive, for anything (?!)
- Confuse to decide anything.
- Getting frustrate (for SURE!)

And here comes the “positive” one:
- Start to plan about what will face ahead (after the grads), while u still didn’t finish it. (I wonder, should it be a negative or a positive one?!)
- Get more skill and/or knowledge while working it.
- And (should be) above all: makes us more depend on God, since we can’t do anything without Him.

From the days I've passed, I can hardly say, “Yes, Ver, it’s (now just) a target!"

So, what do u say? Let me know if u have another opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment